Ham and Pineapple Salad
From Kitchen Corner with Donna- Donna Schumacher
- 7¼ oz. (2½ cups) uncooked Mostaccioli
- 8 oz.pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained, reserving liquid
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1½ cups cubed, cooked ham
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 16 oz. can mandarin orange segments, drained
- Sliced almonds, if desired
Cook Mostaccioli to desired consistency as directed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, reserved pineapple liquid, sugar and salt until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate 2 or 3 hours. Garnish with sliced almonds.
Eight 1 cup servings.
This is a refreshing and tasty summer salad, but can be served anytime.
Tips for this recipe
Sample Variations #1